This is the story about a German guy who went to Taiwan to make his lifetime dream come true - mastering the Chinese language.

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007

1st semester is over!

Hello world!

The first semester is over, at least for me! I am writing these linese from Dortmund, Germany, where I arrived on Saturday already! I am back for a 3 weeks vacation before my second semester starts.

Last thursday we had our semester achievment test. Some test were the school checks how well you can recall everything that you learned in the past 3 months. And you have to get a score higher than 60% to go to the next level. I passed. Was really interesting to sit for the exam, I liked it. :)



Here some video greetings from my home in Germany:





Bye bye, and cu next semester!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Where have you learned English os well?